January 2022 Update: 1Q 22 Investment Environment Outlook, COVID-19 and Charity Donation Data
Happy New Year! We hope you are starting the new year off right. We wanted to pass along some things that may be of interest:
* Candor’s First Quarter 2022 Investment Environment Commentary PDF
- Article Overview: COVID cases are on the rise, the economy is nonetheless improving, the stock market is elevated, and intermediate term investment return prospects appear modest.
* What to do if you test positive for COVID-19 from New York Times Article Link
- Article overview: With COVID 19 cases on the rise this article may be timely.
* Different Types of Charitable Giving PDF
- Article overview: This time of year, most individuals focus more on giving back. The article outlines various financial ways of doing so.
Please let me know if you have questions or comments.
If you would like to schedule a time for a conversation, just click the link below.
If you would no longer like to receive our research email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title unsubscribe and we will make a note of it.
William E. Hawes, CFA, CFP®
President & Chief Investment Officer
Candor Asset Advisors, LLC
Links to third-party web sites are provided for informational/marketing purposes only. Candor Asset Advisors does not endorse or support the contents or opinions of third-party links. Candor Asset Advisors is not responsible for the content, privacy and security of a third-party website. All investing involves risk. Past performance is not a guarantee or predictor of future performance. Financial plans are hypothetical in nature and intended to help you in making decisions on your financial future based on information that you have provided and reviewed. Assumptions need to reviewed regularly. The financial plan does not constitute advice in the areas of legal, accounting, real estate and tax. It is your responsibility to consult with appropriate professionals in those areas.